Computers & Equipment
Macs & PCs
- There are 11 Macs in the Park Library. A UNC ONYEN login & password is required.
- We have one Bloomberg terminal.
- Wireless access is available to all with an ONYEN.
- Instructions for connecting to wireless from UNC ITS.
- Library computers have the Microsoft Office suite installed, so you can use Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- If you need the Adobe Design suite or SPSS, check out the software available in the computer labs in Carroll Hall
- The Undergraduate Library's Design Lab has Adobe software and is open whenever the UL is open.
- The Media Lab at UNC Library's Media Resource Center has plenty of useful software as well.
Scanners @ Park Library
- A flatbed scanner for text and images.
- A microfilm reader/scanner which prints microfilm articles and converts them to pdf.
- Scanning is free!
- An expense account tied to your UNC One Card is required to make photocopies.
- Add funds to your One Card online.
- If you don't have a One Card, go to the One Card office and purchase a guest photocopy card for $5.
- Read about printing @ the Park Library.
- Check this list of JOMC Computer Labs & Equipment to see what is available in Carroll.
- Consult the JOMC I.T. help page
- Need to FAX something? Try the Print Stop & Copy Center on the third floor of UNC Student Stores.
- Check this list of equipment loans at the MRC (Media Resources Center) in the Undergraduate Library.