Summer Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
See complete calendar
The Park Library supports the School of Journalism and Mass Communication's educational, research, and professional outreach mission. The Park Library:
- Selects, acquires, catalogs, and manages materials appropriate for journalism and mass communication research. Materials may be current or historic, and in print, online, or multimedia formats.
- Teaches students and community members how to research using the resources available at the University of North Carolina Libraries.
- Offers quiet study space for the learning and use of these collections and services.
- Promotes the School's professional values, ethics, and competencies.
- Serves as a model for demonstrating research principles and practices to journalism students, educators, and librarians, as well as staff in journalism, advertising, public relations, and other communications fields.