Summer Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
See complete calendar
NOTE: The Park Library does not put individual articles on reserve -- only books or other material that simply cannot be digitized. Read on for more info.
Physical Items on Reserve (Books, DVDs, etc.)
- Putting books or DVDs on reserve enables multiple students in a class to check out items for 2 hours at a time. Browse a list of current books on reserve.
- Check out these easy instructions for how to select UNC books for reserve at the Park Library.
- To put other items on reserve, please include a complete citation - title, author, publisher, and publication date, and edition (if any). This ensures that we have the right edition for your class. Send to the Park Library at email@example.com.
- We will send you a list of how many times each item circulated at the end of each semester. This will help you plan for future semesters.
Electronic Items on Reserve (individual articles, chapters, or other digitized material)
- This is done by the good folks at the Undergraduate Library. They also handle all copyright permissions and fees, so electronic resources are online, guilt-free!
- To put articles on reserve, complete the ReserveRequestLinkForm.doc (opens in a new window) and send it it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During busy times, the turnaround time is approximately 1 week from request to availability; during slower times (mid-semester), turnaround time is 2-3 days.
Easy Access for Students
- Both print & online reserves will be automatically linked in Sakai, making access easy for your students.