The pages below offer helpful online business resources. See also course guides to find links useful for specific courses in JoMC.
Some great business "search engines" (aka databases) include:
- Business Source Complete (business articles, company research, market research reports, SWOT analyses and more)
- Business Periodicals Index Retrospective (citations to articles about all aspects of business, published 1913-1982).
- NetAdvantage from Standard & Poor's (industry surveys, financial information for thousands of US and global companies and much more.)
- Mintel Reports (Market research reports, covers consumer goods, travel and tourism, financial industry, internet industry, retail, and food and drink)
- IBISWorld (Industry reports, covering over 700 U.S. industries).